We are seeking to build on our work to date to establish equipped2succeed Hubs with partner organisations to provide:
- provide equipped2succeed personal development programmes with additional specific themes, such as physical activity and healthy eating, financial wellbeing, employability and enterprise capability.
- provide follow-up support, tailored to diverse social, learning and cultural needs, to enable participants to maintain their development, achieve their goals and set up their own support networks and activities in their community. This will include:
coaching and mentoring for completers to move on;
e2s support and development networks lead by past participants;
drop-in sessions on specific topics etc.
- link with organisations to provide opportunities for equipped2succeed programme ‘graduates’ who feel they are now ready to positively move forward into accredited training, volunteering, employment or starting their own enterprise;
- build the capacity of individuals who have successfully participated in the equipped2succeed programme to deliver programmes in their community and provide them with on-going support:
- undertake further research to demonstrate the impact of our model and programmes and improve the model to consistantly improve our Social Return On Investment;
- contribute to community networks, forums and activities to build collaboration and greater working together.